Isn't it beautiful? As usual I've put a sketch at the bottom, but I think this time the words are definitely going to be easier to follow
1. Using the base colour (ocean shimmer) cut a rectangle 5 1/2" x 4 1/2", score and fold pattern in at the 2 3/4" mark to get a rectangle 4 1/2" x 2 3/4".
2. At the open edge, measure in 1/2" at each end and mark with a small dot, then using a paper cutter slice off the small triangle when you join this point to the bottom corner - through both layers.
|Put a small dot 1/2" from edge edge|
|Trim off small triangle (both sides)|
4. Cut another rectangle 1" x 4 1/2" in the base colour to hold the gift card, attach inside and then trim off corners to fit.
|a) Attach pocket to inside|
|b) Overhang trimmed off.|
5. Punch two small holes in the top for the ribbon, thread ribbon through and secure with a small knot at each end.
6. Attach flower trim with a brad such that it holds the purse closed.
I hope you can follow this - with hindsight, I think a few more pictures would have been useful - I will come back on Monday and add some - you are now reading the updated post!!!!. All the supplies for this project are from Amuse Studio and are listed at the end of this post
Tomorrow (Saturday 5th) I have the first of two craft fairs I am participating in this year - wish me luck - and if you live in the Roseville, California area why not pop in and see me. The craft fair is at Oakmont High School from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.and is raising much needed funds for the Girls soccer team, why not come and support a good cause and get some of your holiday shopping done at the same time.
Also, for those of you in the Roseville area, I have just posted my class schedule - just click the tab at the top of the page. If these dates don't fit into your calendar, why not have a workshop in your own home - invite a few friends and we'll make a few projects - the upside for you is that you get to take advantage of AMuse Studio's generous hostess benefits - it's easy, fun, and I do all the work!.
I'm guessing, (alright - kind of hoping!), that I'm going to be exhausted after the craft fair, so I'm going to spend Sunday with my family - I'll see you Monday.
paper: ocean shimmer - plain and damask
Misc: onyx mini brad, sugar polka-dot ribbon, paper flowers - petite daisies and cosmos (both are included in the meadow mix pack too)