Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Champagne Kisses

Hello, Happy Wednesday!  At last I've managed to find some time in the craft room, and I'm desperately trying to get ready for my second craft fair this weekend at Mariposa Elementary School in Citrus Heights.  I'll be sharing some of my new creations over the coming weeks.  Today, however, it's time for the Clean and Simple Stamping challenge.  It's been up for a week now, and I kept going back to it, but nothing came to me - I actually decided to sit this one out.  Yesterday, however, I got a delivery from Amuse Studio and in it the celebrate in style set, and more bermuda cardstock, inspiration finally there, here is my card:


I stamped the sentiment in ocean on a 3" vanilla circle, adding the rings from happily ever after in slate.  To get the curve on the polka dot paper, I traced around an upside down flowerpot!  The only thing I could find with the right diameter!  From then on, the assembly was easy enough - the two teardrop twinkle stickers provide the right amount of 'bling' to the ring.

I love the colour scheme, when I have more time I'd like to play about a bit with the layout, but for now, I'm happy.

Tomorrow (9 p.m. Pacific time) I'll be back with the December Amuse Studio blog hop - this months theme is the Holiday season - cards, tags, treats, decorations - you won't want to miss this one.  I'll see you then.

All the supplies for today's card are from Amuse Studio and are available here

stamps: celebrate in style, happily ever after
paper: bemuda, bermuda polka dot, eucalyptus
ink: ocean, slate
misc: sugar organdy polka dot ribbon, clear twinkle stickers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...