Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Quick Halloween Treat

Hi there, I was down at the local Dollar store and I saw these great pirate skull lollipops (Monster pops 6 for $1), I just HAD to package some up for the neighbourhood children - and one for my son.


If you have a couple of punches you can turn these out so quick.  The black holder is cut 6 1/2" x 3" and scored at the 3" and 3 1/2" marks.  Punch a hole in the front to fit your lollipop (I used 1 3/4"), two more circles for the label (1 3/4" and 1 1/2"), and two small holes for the ribbon.  Stamp the top label (I used the witch from A|S haunted and a sentiment from Amuse). Thread it all up and done!

Told you it was quick!  I am hoping to be back later today with this weeks OLW challenge (stripes), my problem this week is going to be focusing in on one idea - I am hoping that doing the vacuuming will sift out a winner!  If not I will be back tomorrow with one last Halloween treat.

PS I am told that I have to be patient with the you may also like links below - apparently it takes time for the tool to start picking the posts I would pick for new posts - I'm going to give it another week and then reinstall, unless anyone has any better ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...